Skip to content
Katdare Goda Masala
- Goda masala is a unique spice blend from the Maharashtrian cuisine. It has a subtle sweet taste with a slightly pungent flavor.
- This goda masala is used to prepare many traditional Maharashtrian dishes like amti, misal pav, bharwa bhindi, Bharwa Baingan ,bhajis, etc.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device